Thursday 14 April 2011

My Final James Bond Trailer

In this blog post, I am going to describe how I made my finished James Bond Trailer. 

Firstly, I took all of the videos that I rendered using 3D Studio Max (ensuring that they were in uncompressed AVI format and of a suitable size) and I tried to import them into a media editor. As a class, we were advised to use Adobe Premiere Pro, however, my computer does not have a high enough specification in order to install Premiere Pro let alone run anything on it, therefore I had to use Windows Movie Maker. It was a compromise but I still managed to produce, in my opinion, an effective trailer which displayed my modelling and animation skills obtained over the past 12 week period. 

I downloaded a free James Bond sound track from the Internet and adjusted it using Audacity: 


I made the sequence 30 seconds long and added a fade out towards the end of the track, signalling the end of the trailer. This was then imported into Movie Maker along with the 3D renders: 


I then added some cinematic effects and some credits to my video, before exporting it: 


This is my final, finished trailer: 


No comments:

Post a Comment